Use the contact form below for any inquiries or questions. Keep reading for the different reasons you might be reaching out and the information I would need to help you best.
Also, check out the FAQ--your question might already be answered.
* * *
- AUTHORS: Are you a writer who identities as Black, Indigeous, or Person of Color (BIPOC) or a writer of books with authentic BIPOC representation? I'd love to chat about offering your book in my bookstore or future book club options.
- Tell me about yourself and your work below.
- SPECIAL BOOK ORDERS: Do you want to order titles not available on my website? You can submit a custom book order and I'll put in a special order.
- List the titles/authors (or ISBN #s), formats (paperback or hardcover), and quantities that you want to order.
- GUEST BLOGGER: Do you have a great blog post idea about diversity, representation, or inclusive reading? Looking for an interested and engaged audience? Consider writing a guest post for my blog, Diversity and Representation in Books.
- Tell me about yourself, including background and any expertises) and your article ideas.
- PERSONALIZED BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS: Not sure what to read next and would like personalized recs from Tuma, the book matchmaker fairy? Or not sure what to get for a gift?
- Tell me about yourself or the recipient, including reading and mood preferences, links to Goodreads/Storygraph accounts, and the number of recs you're looking for.
- GENERAL INQUIRY: Do you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for Tuma's Books? Hit me up!
* * *
Complete the form below and I will get back to you within 24 hours. You can also email me at info@TumasBooks.com or text 347-470-0085. Thanks!